oh, my poor blog...

Posted by Au Lim On Wednesday, July 29, 2009
it's Facebook's fault... those little status messages i can so easily churn out at any time is killing my desire to blog and tell stories. but i'm thinking, that should change soon... maybe even right now.

i should learn to tell more concise stories more often if i am to keep it up. sayang naman... this blog has been around for a few years already. maybe, i, my kids and my friends will enjoy it too years from now, looking back at the stories. it's probably not a good idea to just let it go static.

i guess my other blog at Vox might just have to retire if i am to maintain even just a couple of blogs. perhaps i'll just put that project 365 here instead...

i feel a redesign is in order. those new blogger templates are looking good... let's see...

1 Response to 'oh, my poor blog...'

  1. http://auwashere.blogspot.com/2009/07/oh-my-poor-blog.html?showComment=1273045861203#c5997194948622434328'> May 5, 2010 at 3:51 PM

    Yes, Facebook sucks the desire in you to write a post in our blogs. Facebook is simpler and they have limitation in status length. So I just tell a little something in Facebook, and if people would want to know more about that, they would have to go to my blog. :)

     

Photo Essay